In this video, we show you how we replaced our contractor stile miter saw stand and large sliding miter saw with a DIY miter saw station. The miter saw station was based off the plans we purchased from Jay Bates, with ideas from Caleb Harris at You Can Make This Too (both linked below,) with a few tweaks of our own.
Here are some of the parts we used in the build:
- (3) 6 Pairs 24” Full Extension Drawer Slides: https://amzn.to/32yYr47
- (1) 4 Pack 48” T-track: https://amzn.to/3jv9ukW
- (1) T-track Hardware and Knobs: https://amzn.to/3jhzFLI
- (1) Starrett Right to Left Adhesive Backed Tape Measure: https://amzn.to/2ZJHSkc
- (1) Starrett Left to Right Adhesive Backed Tape Measure: https://amzn.to/3eRx6wF
Here are some of the tools we used in the build:
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle: https://amzn.to/3eJ80je
- Kreg Right Angle Clamp: https://amzn.to/2WwfQqj
- Kreg K4 Pocket Hole Jig: https://amzn.to/32BqT59
- Milwaukee Fuel M18 Drill/Driver Combo: https://amzn.to/30mrncQ
- Delta Cruzer Miter Saw: https://www.amazon.com/Delta-26-2240-...
- Delta 8” Bench Grinder: https://amzn.to/2CjwH91
View Jay Bates' videos on his miter saw station here: https://jayscustomcreations.com/produ...
View Caleb Harris' videos on his miter saw station here: https://www.ycmt2.com/blog/miter-saw-...
Thanks for watching, please subscribe!